Data-integrity and Security for Your Global Talent Mobility Initiatives
We take your privacy, compliance, and security seriously and are driving industry standards to protect your organization and people.
Our Approach to Security
Maintain policies, procedures, and processes to protect confidential information.
Perform continuous security risk reviews and identify opportunities to mitigate.
Collaborate across departments and define security requirements, establish baselines and measure compliance, based on applicable laws, and regulations.
Respond to Threats
Maintain incident response and disaster recovery plans.
Increase awareness of information security through monthly training and communication.
THE TOPIA SECURITY MODEL
Driving Data Security in Global Talent Mobility
- Support SSO
- Web Application Firewall
- Intrusion Protection System Scanning
- IP Filtering
- Feeds Module
- Document Generation
- User Roles and Scope
- Access by Approved Topia Personnel
- Separate from Web Server
- Encryption at Rest (AES 256) and in Transit
- No Direct Connection between UI and Database
- ISO 27001 Certified
- SOC 2 Type II Accredited
- Annual Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Scans
- Dedicated to Data Protection and GDPR
- Supporting Data Subjects with Right to be Forgotten, Right to have Data Corrected.
- AWS Hosting in Germany or US at customer request
- Aligned Contractually to Your Data Retention
- Backup from Primary to Secondary Site
- Disaster Recovery Testing
- On-demand Cloud Compute Platform
- SOC 2 Type II / ISO Certified
- Annual Review by Topia
Key Topia Security Capabilities
Ability to host data in both the US and EMEA ensuring compliance with data security and privacy regulations such as GDPR.
Dedicated Security and Compliance Team
Industry leaders and certified experts in security best practices monitoring the evolving threat landscape, emerging data protection, compliance and data privacy requirements.
Security Audits across the Supply Chain
Annual security audits to ensure partners and vendors comply with high standards of data protection.
Internal Security Protocols
Employee compliance with all laws, regulations, and ethical standards. Employees use secured laptops (NIST Hardening standard) and access applications through Okta SSO with two-factor authentication.
Web Development Security Compliance
OWASP protocols followed throughout the development process to ensure web application security and compliance supported by third-party penetration testing for security robustness.
Annual third party reviews on controls as outlined in SOC, an auditing procedure that ensures secure management of customer data.
Our Commitment to Compliance